Buying local gives you the freshest produce, helps strengthen the local economy and cuts down the environmental impact of food transport.
Every month we hold a local market on the Bridge Link, bringing together a selection of local suppliers to give you a sample of the amazing food, drink and other products that are available in our area.
This month’s market will be held on Thursday 28th Sept, on the Bridge Link – from 11am – 2.30pm (or until suppliers sell out).
We have a great range of local suppliers attending. Those confirmed so far include:
- Anthea – Crochet crafts
- Breadshare – nutritious bread made from organic ingredients
- Busy Bee Handicrafts (Julia) from WHALE Arts – fabric gift items based on hobbies
- Eve’s Apple Shack – Local apples
- Ivy-El Designs from WHALE Arts – bags and purses
- Sheila Galbraith Designs – Jewellery and mixed media pictures
Also attending will be the environmental charity:
- The RSPB