It’s getting dark earlier, and frost is creeping in – so here’s something to help you make it through November – a Christmas Market!
Our Christmas Market this year will be held on Thursday 30th November, 11am – 2.30pm on the Bridge Link.
We might not be able to get in a Big Wheel, and the loch might not turn into an ice rink, but there will be lovely local suppliers and some winter sweet treats!
We have a great range of local suppliers attending. Those confirmed so far include:
- Agnes – 100% wool scarves and tartan
- Anna Canning from Floramedica – herbal bath treats and handcream (free drop-in workshop)
- Anthea – Crochet crafts
- Breadshare – nutritious bread made from organic ingredients, sweet treats
- Busy Bee Handicrafts (Julia) from WHALE Arts – fabric gift items based on hobbies
- Monika from Manfred and Friends – Crochet characters and collectibles
- One World Shop – Fairtrade food and gifts
- Sheila Galbraith – Jewellery
- Tina – Jewellery