The last Thursday of each month (usually) is local market day at Heriot-Watt’s Edinburgh campus!
Every month we hold a local market on the Bridge Link, bringing together local suppliers to give you a taste of the amazing food, drink and other products available in our area.
Buying from Heriot-Watt’s local market gives you the freshest produce, helps strengthen the local economy and cuts down the environmental impact of food transport – give it a try!
Upcoming market dates
- Thursday 27 July 2017
- Thursday 31 August 2017
- Thursday 28 September 2017
Stalls run from 11am to about 2.30pm (or until they sell out).
See the events page for details of stall holders attending.
Past stall holders have included:
- Breadshare Community Bakery
- Tiphereth – organic jams and chutneys
- Sebastian Kobelt – pâtissier and chocolatier
- Sheila Galbraith Designs – jewellery and mixed media pictures
- KeepCups – selling our very own Heriot-Watt branded KeepCups
- Veg Bag Stall selling bags of locally grown, organic vegetables (from Whitmuir Organic Farm)
- EAS (Eves Apple Shack) – selling delicious Scottish grown apples
- Bike Craft Edinburgh
- MadeByCarole – handmade greetings cards
- Baba’s Bites – handmade gifts